Student Enrollment and Residency Verification System Now Available
Review student enrollment and residency verification information for the 2022-2023 school year.
Each year parents are asked to enroll their student(s) in school, and verify residency by completing an online process in PowerSchool. The process is divided into seven steps, providing an opportunity for parents to verify their residency status, confirm contact information and emergency contacts, review school policies and procedures, and share athletic participation interests. We estimate that the process will take 5 minutes to complete for each child. Due to some steps requiring the student’s feedback, we ask that a parent and student complete the process together.
How do I complete the online enrollment process?
To complete the online enrollment process:
- Log in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you have forgotten your login credentials, please select the “Forgot Username or Password?” option on the PowerSchool login screen.
- Once logged into PowerSchool, select the Verification for 2022-23 School Year link from the sidebar on the lower left side of the window.
- Follow the prompts to navigate the online form, and complete all required questions.
- At the conclusion of the registration process, click the Submit button to finalize the enrollment process.
A brief video has been prepared to introduce the updated verification process for this year and a new progress dashboard feature.
Can I confirm that the process has been completed?
To verify that the online enrollment process has been completed, log into PowerSchool and select the Verification Progress for 2022-23 School Year link from the sidebar on the lower left side of the window. If a green checkmark appears in the Registration and Residency columns, everything has been completed. (Note: The residency indicator in the progress dashboard will be updated after the online enrollment process has been completed.)
When do I need to complete the online enrollment process?
The online enrollment process must be completed by Thursday, July 14, 2022. We will send reminder emails to families that have not completed this process on a weekly basis in July.
If I need help with the online enrollment process, who can I contact?
Is there anything else I need to complete before the first day of school?
There are three steps that parents need to complete before the first day of school.
- Available Now: Complete the online enrollment process that is described in this message.
- Available Now: Glenbrook High School District 225 offers a student financial assistance program that includes free and reduced-price meals, and additional financial support to those eligible. Applications are now available and can be submitted electronically, by mail, or in person.
- Available Monday, July 11, 2022: Pay student fees, purchase optional items such as the activity pass, and sign up for parent organization memberships.
- Test Tag 1
- Test Tag 2