We are pleased to announce that our summer athletic camp brochures and online registration system are now available! Camps will run throughout the summer and are held at Glenbrook North and Glenbrook South unless otherwise noted. Please utilize the brochures linked below to learn more about our camp offerings:
Camps for High School Students (Including Incoming Freshmen)
Camps for Elementary Students
To register for a summer camp,
- Navigate to the Camp Registration website.
- If the student attends a Glenbrook High School, enter their Student ID and Password. If the student does not attend a Glenbrook High School, select the Create Community Member Account option in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Once logged into the system, select 2022 Summer Athletic Camps.
- Select the +Register button for the desired camp(s) to register for a course.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to confirm your payment preference.
As a reminder:
- If you have questions about a specific camp, please contact the coach listed in the offerings document.
- All camps have minimum, and maximum participant counts. All participants will be notified promptly if a camp needs to be canceled due to low enrollment.
- Registration can only be completed online through the camp registration website.
- Registration fees can be paid:
- Online using a credit card; or
- By paper check (please remember to indicate the participant’s name and ID number).
- All fees must be paid within five business days of initial registration. Any registration with outstanding fees after the due date will be canceled.
- The school district does not pro-rate any camp fees.
For assistance with camp registration or cancellations, please contact Summer Athletic Camp Office at (847) 562-2268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.