Parent and Student Handbook
Glenbrook High School District 225 believes that clear communication and mutual understanding are key to creating a successful learning environment for our students.
Designed for easy navigation, our parent and student handbook is organized into chapters and sections, allowing you to find information effortlessly. Additionally, we've provided convenient links to our Board Policies, procedures, and forms.
Chapters of Parent and Student Handbook:
- Introductory Information & General Notices
- Attendance, Promotion & Graduation
- Student Fees and Meal Costs
- Transportation and Parking
- Health and Safety
- Discipline and Conduct
- Internet & Technology
- Search and Seizure
- Extracurricular and Athletic Activities
- Special Education
- Student Records and Privacy
- Parental Right Notifications