Annual Enrollment Verification Process
Each year, families are asked to complete an enrollment verification process to confirm their current 8th - 11th grade student will attend a Glenbrook High School the following school year.
The annual student enrollment process is online and consists of completing an enrollment verification application, submitting required health documents for the student and paying student fees. All steps must be completed for the student to attend school the following year. Students with incomplete enrollment records will be pulled from class to contact their parents and may be excluded if their records remain incomplete on the fifth day of school.
Some steps of the enrollment verification process require the student's feedback. We encourage parents/guardians to complete the application at a time when they are with the student.
- Visit PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Log-in with your username and password
- Click on "Verification for 2023-24 School Year" button on the left-side navigation panel.
- Follow the prompts and submit the application for each student.
If the student's family is renting or living with others, a current lease or the Statement from Landlord of Person With who Student is Residing (Form R-3) must be completed and submitted to the enrollment office. Documents can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or dropped off in-person at the District's administration building (3801 W. Lake Ave., Glenview)
Student fees are not part of the enrollment verification application. Student fee information for the 2023-24 school year will be available upon approval by the Board of Education at its regular meeting on Monday, May 22. Student fees will be assessed to students account in early July. Once available to be paid, families will be notified.
- When is the enrollment verification application due?
- I don’t have access to a computer. What should I do?
- What if I forgot my PowerSchool Parent Portal Username or password?
- Can I confirm the enrollment verification application has been completed?
- How do I submit the required health documents?
- When are student fees due for the 2023-24 school year?
- I have a question, who do I contact?