Harassment / Title IX Resources
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 provides federal protection of people from discrimination based on sex in educational programs or activities that receive federal financial assistance. District 225 is committed to providing a safe, equitable teaching and learning environment for our students, staff and faculty.
Below are people to contact for inquiries pertaining to the matter.
- Glenbrook North Assistant Principal Dean of Students
- Glenbrook South Assistant Principal Dean of Students
- Glenbrook North Assistant Principal of Student Services
- Glenbrook South Assistant Principal of Student Services
- Glenbrook North Associate Principal of Operations
- Glenbrook South Associate Principal of Operations
- District 225 Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
- District 225 Assistant Superintendent for Educational Services
- Glenbrook North Principal
- Glenbrook South Principal
- District 225 Superintendent
Below are policy documents pertaining to harassment and Title IX for District 225.
- Employee Harassment
- Employee Harassment - Procedures
- Student Harassment
- Student Harassment - Procedures
- Uniform Grievance
Listed below are the training materials provided to the administration team on November 23, 2020.