2017 SPRING BREAK SCHEDULE
For the week prior to spring break:
* Monday, March 20, 2017 - GAME - V/F vs. Francis Parker
* Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - practice
* Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - GAME - V/JV/F vs. Mundelein, JV2 vs. Evanston
* Thursday, March 23, 2017 - reschedule game if game is canceled on March 22, otherwise practice at 3:45PM (I WOULD HIGHLY ADVISE NOT LEAVING EARLY FOR THE WEEKEND ON THIS DATE)
* Friday, March 24, 2017 - NO PRACTICE
* Saturday, March 25, 2017 - NO PRACTICE
* Sunday, March 26, 2017 - NO PRACTICE
* Monday, March 27, 2017 - NO PRACTICE
* Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - NO PRACTICE
* Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - practice (coaches encouraged to start after 3:00PM)
* Thursday, March 30, 2017 - practice
* Friday, March 31, 2017 - GAME - V vs. Verona (Wisconsin), JV/F vs. Jones
* Saturday, April 1, 2017 - GAME - V vs. Edgewood (Wisconsin)
* Sunday, April 2, 2017 - NO PRACTICE
* Monday, April 3, 2017 - DISTRICT SNOW DAY - practice
* Tuesday, April 4, 2017 - GAME - V/JV/F vs. Maine South, JV2 vs. Niles West
- All levels and coaches will begin spring break practices on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 by 3:00PM.
- Missed practice or game will be a one (1) game suspension. For example, If you miss all spring break practices and April 3 Snow Day, it would be a five (5) game suspension.
- Varsity team players will be required to be practicing and playing matches during spring break during the required time unless a school sponsored trip has excused the student-athlete (i.e. overseas trip).
- Delayed flights preventing you to practice will be considered an unexcused absence. Please plan accordingly. That is why we are starting at 3:00PM to allow a morning flight.