SHIELD Illinois Testing Kits
Glenbrook High School District 225 has partnered with SHIELD Illinois to offer COVID-19 testing during the 2022-23 school year. All students and staff are eligible to access the onsite testing services.
The testing process will look different this year. Below are the steps for participating in the SHIELD Illinois Unobserved testing service:
- Complete the request form. (Note: Student/Staff member must be signed into their Glenbrook225 account to complete the sign-up process)
- Pick up your testing kit from the front desk/main entrance of Glenbrook North, Glenbrook Off Campus, or Glenbrook South. (Note: Each kit is customized and will be available two school days after a request is submitted.)
- Watch the SHIELD Illinois Unobserved Test tutorial.
- Drop off a completed test on Tuesday OR Thursday in the designated drop box at the main entrance of Glenbrook North, Glenbrook Off Campus, or Glenbrook South.
- Sign up for access to the SHIELD Illinois Portal as a Parent/Student or Employee. All test results will be communicated through the secure SHIELD Illinois Portal. (Note: School district personnel will not be communicating results.)
- If additional testing supplies are needed, complete the request form again.
The first testing date will be Thursday, September 8, 2022.