Staff > Accounting > Check Requests > Vendor Payments

Overseas Payments

❖  Purchases goods and services within the United States


❖  If you must make an overseas purchase for goods, the only option is to use your department Pcard; checks will not be issued

❖  Purchase orders will not be issued using an overseas address; a US address is required


❖  In most cases, a foreign person is subject to US tax on US income.

❖  A reduced rate, including exemption, may apply if there is a tax treaty between the foreign person's country of residence and the United States

❖  Contact the Accounts Payable Department for questions regarding this matter