> Accounting > Check Requests
MILEAGE - Effective 1/1/17 the IRS Business rate is $ 0.535 per mile
(Forms for the old rate of $0.54 will remain on this page until fiscal year end)
❖ Complete a Mileage Form for work related travel (see forms below)
❖ Please do not use this form for Professional Leave related mileage; please visit the Professional Leave
❖ Attach back up documentation for all line items where your claim totals $10 or more (Example - 19 miles x .54 = $10.26, thus requiring back up)
- Travel between school buildings is exempt from back up
- Travel submissions under $10 is exempt from back up
- Map Quest or Google Maps is considered acceptable back up
❖ Start from your “home base” Monday through Friday
- Show starting address and ending address on back up; round trip is not required, one way is sufficient
- Weekends - okay to log mileage from home address
- Summer - acceptable to log mileage from your home address on days your contract does not require you to be at the Glenbrooks
❖ Mileage may not be claimed in advance of travel; request mileage reimbursement only after travel has been completed
NOTE - The form(s) above will print one copy only. Please electronically save and/or copy all forms, supporting documents & receipts for your records as well as those required by your department.
Follow building instructions when sending forms to the Main Office for approval!