Submitting an Application
The employment application process is facilitated completely online using the Applitrack portal. If you have questions about open positions, or need assistance in submitting an application, please contact the Executive Assistant for Human Resources, Sofia Alvarez, at (847) 486-5719.
To be considered for a student teaching/clinical experience placement in one of the Glenbrook High Schools, please ask the student teacher coordinator at your university to contact the District 225 Human Resources office.
It is important that you contact us as far in advance as possible of your requested student teaching date.
In order to be considered, you are required to submit the following:
- A written request for placement from your university’s student teacher coordinator or School of Education noting the desired dates and specific subject area for placement.
- A resume or completed student information form.
- A transcript reflecting all university coursework.
- Any other supporting documentation you feel will be helpful in introducing yourself to the district.
- The application materials you provide will be reviewed by building and district administrators responsible for selecting student teachers. Interviews with candidates for student teaching placement will be scheduled only after receipt of the above documentation.
Students interested in observation hours are required to send a letter to the district office before observing in the schools. The letter should be on university letterhead signed by the department administrator stating that the student is in a program which requires observation hours. Once the letter has been filed at the district office, the student may contact the schools to set up a time convenient for everyone.
2021-22 Fiscal Year
- Non-Licensed, Non-Union Salary Schedules
- Glenbrook Aquatics Salary Schedules
- Miscellaneous Wage Schedule
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Glenbrook High Schools depend on the efforts of a great number of qualified, conscientious people to achieve excellence in instruction. Our Glenbrook Substitute program and its substitute teachers are vital to this effort. District 225 strives to maintain an adequate number of qualified substitutes for service. With the use of Red Rover, substitutes are able to work as often as they wish.
Interested individuals who would like to be considered for the Glenbrook Substitute program may submit their interest via the Substitute Interest Form for the 2021-22 school year. Questions or concerns can be directed to Caitlin Satala at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Hire Forms
- Administrator or Teacher (Certified)
- Coach and Sponsor
- High School Student Employment (Non-Certified)
- Homebound Instructor
- Intern (Certified)
- Intern (Unpaid)
- Student Teacher
- Substitute for ESP (Non-Certified)
- Substitute Teacher (Certified)
- Support Staff (Non-Certified)
- Test Proctor
- Outsourced (Quest employees, TrueNorth staff, Vendors)
- Fingerprint Form
- Non-Employee Access Request Form
- Substitute Interest Form
- School Medical Emergency Procedures
- GBN Bell Schedules
- GBS Bell Schedules