Peter Glowacki, his wife, and two children live in Glenview. His one child attends District 31 and his older son is an upper class man at Glenbrook North. Pete has a strong history in professional development and education dating back to his days leading learning efforts with the American Bar Association, then Sidley Austin LLP, and now as the Chief Learning Officer with the Residential Real Estate Council, an organization founded around education internationally. His experience includes working with higher education institutions, government agencies, firms, and corporations to bring blended, innovative, and economical professional development approaches coupled with technology and professionals to deliver top notch award winning education programs together that helped propel organizations to the next level of performance. He has a B.A. in Broadcast and Electronic Communications and B.A. in Psychology from Marquette University along with a J.D. and LL.M. in Information Technology and Privacy Law from the John Marshall Law School.
He has been active in the community locally where he serves on the District 31 Education Foundation.
- Board Vice President: 2019/2020, 2020/2021, 2021/2022
- Board assignments: Finance Committee
- Board training: Open Meetings Act Training, Professional Development Leadership Training for School Board Members (P.A. 97-08; 105 ILCS 5/10-16a), Performance Evaluation for Reform Act (P.A. 97-08; 105 ILCS 5/24-16.5) - Training on PERA Evaluation and Dismissals
- Terms: 2017-2021, 2021-2025
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org