District 225 Registration
All new and returning students are asked to complete one or more activities to confirm their enrollment each school year. These activities are detailed below, and differ based on each student's status.
Please Note: The Glenbrooks have moved to an online process for student registration, payment of fees, and the purchase of textbooks. This replaces the annual booksale that was held on our campuses in the weeks leading up to the start of school.
Student enrollment activities are overseen by the District's Enrollment Specialist, Linda Regal at the District Administration Building (3801 W. Lake Avenue, Glenview). If you have questions about enrolling your child(ren) in the Glenbrook High Schools, please contact Linda by phone at 847.486.4717 or by email at email@example.com.
New Transfer Students
- Visit the District Administration Building at 3801 W. Lake Avenue, Glenview to obtain and complete residency paperwork.
- Complete the Online New Student Application.
- After completing the residency and new student application process, families will need to schedule a meeting with the School Registrar:
- During the school meeting, please be sure to bring the following information if applicable:
- Student's birth certificate or Family Register. Foreign documents must have translation.
- Illinois Transfer Form for those students transferring from another Illinois public school.
- Withdrawal papers and most current grades, along with unofficial transcript, if transferring from another high school. Incoming freshman must provide a copy of their test scores and/or placement recommendations.
- A copy of most current IEP of 504 Plan is required, if the student receives special services.
- Physical including immunization record using the State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination Form.
- Completed medication authorization forms:
- For divorced parents, a custody agreement or notarized note signed by both parents, must be submitted, stating where the student resides.
- If desired, complete and submit an Athletic Physical.
Class of 2023
Additional information will be forthcoming to families that are registering for their child to begin at the Glenbrook during the 2019-20 school year. The only required activity at this time, is to complete the Pre-Enrollment process through our online portal. Please Click Here for additional information regarding the Pre-Enrollment process.
All Returning Students
1. Complete the (3) start of school activities
prior to August 18, 2018.
2. If your family is:
- Leasing or living with others, a current lease or landlord/living with others affidavit must be completed and submitted to the District Administration Building at 3801 W. Lake Avenue, Glenview.
- A homeowner, no additional documentation is necessary.
3. If desired, complete and submit an Athletic Physical.