Beginning July 29, 2021, parents can review and pay required student fees in PowerSchool. Parents also have the opportunity to sign-up for parent organization memberships, purchase optional items such as the activity pass and yearbook, and donate to the Glenbrook Foundation. To access student fee information, log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal
, and navigate to the “Balance” option on the left sidebar.
All fee payments can be processed online using the e~Funds for Schools payment portal
. If you are new to the e~Funds system, check out our overview handout with step-by-step directions
. Please remember that families choosing to pay using a credit card will be charged a credit card convenience fee in the amount of $2.85 per $100.00 increment. However, families choosing to pay with electronic checks will not be assessed any convenience fees.
Instructional Materials and Chromebook Distribution Process
Beginning this school year, all required instructional materials will be provided to students through a single annual fee. The fee includes textbooks (electronic or print editions), novels, workbooks, course kits, and other supplies. (Note: calculators, locks, heart rate monitor straps, and gym uniforms can be purchased separately from the bookstore.)
The bookstore team is currently putting together a customized box of textbooks, workbooks, supply kits, and digital material based on each student’s unique schedule. Chromebooks will be included for freshman and new transfer students. An email will be sent to each student and their parents/guardians once their materials are ready for pickup.
Once you receive your notification email, materials can be picked up from your student’s school between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Please enter the building through the main entrance, and you will be directed to the material pick-up area.
Below are a few important notes regarding this year’s material distribution process:
- An individual email will be sent once the student’s material is ready for pick up, please do not attempt to pick up your material before receiving the email notification or you will be asked to come back once it’s ready;
- We anticipate that all materials will be ready for pick-up by August 10th
- Please have your student name and ID number available at the time of pick up
- If you need to purchase a calculator, PE lock, heart rate monitor strap, or gym uniform, you may do so at the time of pick up or during the school year in the bookstore. Note, all students must have a PE lock, heart rate monitor strap, and gym uniform. These items are not included in the instructional materials fee. The fee for the PE lock, heart rate monitor strap, and PE uniform is waived for students qualifying for the student financial assistance program
- Freshman and transfer students will also pick up their Chromebook at this time
- All digital textbook access will be emailed to students before the first day of school
- Student fees do not need to be paid prior to picking up materials
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Glenbrook North Bookstore
Sherry Koo, email@example.com
, (847) 509-2409
Glenbrook South Bookstore
Michael Ferguson, firstname.lastname@example.org
, (847) 486-4879
View 'Adjusted Registration and Instructional Materials Fee' Proposal