District 225 is pleased to announce that the school district hs partnered with Holy Family Pharmac, IMPACT
and Passport Health to offer two upcoming vaccination events for students and family members. The events will utilize the Pfizer
vaccine and will take place in the cafeteria of Glenbrook South High School on:
- Monday, May 17, 2021 - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Dose 1) and Monday, June 7, 2021 (Dose 2)
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Dose 1) and Tuesday, June 8, 2021 (Dose 2)
- Friday, May 21, 2021 - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Dose 1) and Friday, June 11, 2021 (Dose 2)
- Friday, May 28, 2021 - 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. (Dose 1) and Friday June 18, 2021 (Dose 2)
The appointment time you select for your first dose will be the same time for your second dose. We encourage our families to share these links with any other individuals that are eligible and in need of a vaccination appointment.
Please remember the following vaccination event requirements:
- All participants must have registered for the vaccination event in advance; we will not accept walk-in appointments.
- All participants need to complete a consent form. We ask that this consent form is filled out before the vaccination event.
- All participants should bring their insurance card and proof of their date of birth (e.g., birth certificate, driver license, passport). (Please note: insurance is not required for this event.)
- Participants ages 12 through 17 may have a parent/guardian attend the event with them, however, it is not required as long as the consent form has been filled out in advance.
District 225 will continue to keep our school community informed as we learn of other vaccination opportunities as they become available. If you have any questions, please reach out to Lisa Wall, Executive Assistant for Business Services, at email@example.com