Each year parents are asked to enroll their child(ren) for school, and verify residency by completing an online process in PowerSchool. The process is divided into five steps, providing an opportunity for parents to confirm contact information, identify emergency contacts, review school policies and procedures, and confirm athletic participation interest. We estimate that the process will take 5-10 minutes to complete for each child.
How do I complete the online enrollment process?
To complete the online enrollment process:
- Log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you have forgotten your login credentials, please select the “Forgot Username or Password?” option on the PowerSchool login screen.
- Once logged into PowerSchool, select the Verification for 2019-20 School Year link from the sidebar in the lower left side of the window.
- Follow the prompts to navigate the online forms, and complete all required questions.
- At the conclusion of the registration process, click the Submit button to finalize the enrollment process.
When do I need to complete the online enrollment process?
The online enrollment process must be completed by Friday, August 9, 2019. We will send reminder emails to families that have not completed this process on a weekly basis in July.
If I need help with the online enrollment process, who can I contact?
If you are experiencing difficulties with the enrollment process, please contact the Glenbrook Technology Help Desk by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (847) 486-4555.
Is there anything else I need to complete before the first day of school?
There are three steps that parents need to complete before the first day of school.
- Available Now: Complete the online enrollment process that is described in this message. If you have an incoming freshman or are new to the District, you will also need to submit the mandatory first-time enrollment paperwork such as health services and residency documentation. This information can be submitted to the District Administration Building at 3801 W. Lake Avenue in Glenview or by email to email@example.com.
- Available July 1st: Purchase textbooks and instructional materials.
- Available July 15th: Pay student fees, purchase optional items such as the activity pass, and sign up for parent organization memberships.
Thank you in advance for your assistance in completing the online student enrollment process. We hope you are enjoying a wonderful start to the summer, and we look forward to seeing you this fall!