SUMMER SCHOOL 2016
All students residing in Northfield Township High School District 225 may enroll in our tuition summer school program, which will be held at Glenbrook North High School, 2300 Shermer Rd. in Northbrook. Summer School provides opportunities for students to improve academic skills and to explore new interests.
First Semester: June 14th-July 1st
Second Semester: July 5th-July 22nd
Registration Start Dates:
Monday, March 14, 2016 Class of 2017
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 Class of 2018
Wednesday, March 16, 2016 Class of 2019
Thursday, March 17, 2016 Class of 2020
The registration start dates listed above represent the first day on which students are allowed to register. All registrations begin at 7:30 am on the dates listed above and continue until the close of registration. On-line registration will close on May 12th. All registration after May 12th will need to be done in person at the District Office, 3801 W Lake Avenue, Suite 100, Glenview.
It is to your advantage to register on your start date listed above.
How to Register
· Go to: http://summerschool.glenbrook225.org
· Enter user ID and password. These will be mailed home the last week of February.
Contact the Summer School office by email email@example.com or phone 847-486-4748 if you did not receive or have lost your user ID and password.
· Follow prompts to register for summer courses. Summer courses have been pre-approved. If you cannot register for a desired course, please contact your counselor.
· If your desired course is filled, you will have an option to be put on a wait list at no cost. Placement on wait lists does not guarantee enrollment into the course. You will receive a phone call if a seat becomes available. You may be put on a wait list and still register for a different course.
· When registration is complete, you will be asked to pay on-line with Visa or MasterCard. You also have the option to pay by check or cash within four days of registering. If paying by check or cash you must do the following:
· Make check payable to Glenbrook High Schools with student ID number in the memo portion of the check.
· Print a receipt from the on-line registration site and attach with the check/cash.
· Bring both (check/cash and printed registration receipt) to Student Services Dept. at GBN, Student Activities Dept. at GBS or District Office, located at 3801 W Lake Ave., Suite 100. Glenview.
· Payment must be received within four (4) days of registration or student will be dropped from course. Mail-in registrations and payments will not be accepted.
· Out- of- District students can register beginning April 25th at the District Office, located at 3801 W Lake Ave., Suite 100. Glenview. Out of District students must submit a current physical/immunization form at time of registration.
· Class of 2016 students still needing course work to graduate must contact their counselors before registering.
Need a computer for on-line registration?
Please contact your counselor between 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. - Monday-Friday